Monday, April 18, 2011

Picture This: Remember my Jesus Gown?

I posted this recent purchase here. Back in the beginning of this month. When I first came across this amazing find I knew I had to have it!!! Wasn't exactly sure how I would fit it into my wardrobe at the time but I knew I need to be mine. After multiple scenarios and putting on and trying to figure out how to wear it without looking like I was trying to reference the man himself (jesus, can you just imagine it? this with nothing under and gladiator sandals?!? oh no!) I finally found my way! With a slightly high waisted jean or shorts, I tucked in the front and perfect! It looked like two separate pieces. A blouse and a cardigan all in one! This thing is totally fun to wear and a great conversation starter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...