Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Road Trip Up North

Shopping & posting was very lackluster last month due to several weekend trips I took. For Mother's Day Weekend my sister and I took my mom on a 4 day trip up north (Northern California). 
For Memorial Weekend I took off with my boyfriend to Palm Springs

Mother's Day Weekend Trip
Day 1: Santa Barbara, Solvang, Morro Bay.
Day 2: Cambria (Hearts Castle), Big Sur, Monterey (Aquarium + 17 Miles).
Day 3: Napa Valley (Castello di Amorosa, Sterling, Beringer + V.Sattui)
Day 4: San Francisco

I probably did more packing then shopping this past month. So I shall share what I packed for my 4 day trip minus the shoes! The weather didn't really permit for bathing suits but I always pack at least one suit on any vacation (there's always the hotel tub w/company). Half the items I have posted on here before, but if you want to know where I got something just ask!

the floral sunnies are my newest addition and absolute fav. (too bad i think i lost them already)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...